Monitoring your metalworking fluids is critical to ensure the best performance, component finish, tool life and longevity along with the safety of your employees and to comply with the latest HSE guidelines.
Our unique coolant reporting system is an easy to navigate, web based tool that provides recording, tracking and reporting capabilities. It allows users to monitor concentration, pH, temperature, consumption, conductivity and sump level.
- Working in partnership with you to protect your manufacturing environment
- A visual management tool that allows you to demonstrate compliance with quality and HSE guidelines of your fluids and systems
- Historical information on one platform
- Multi-site reporting
- Closer control minimising downtime and reduces the cost of maintenance, tools, scrap, and fluid
- Ease of access
- Future-proofed for further additions
The software gives maintenance and production engineers immediate and remote access to the current conditions of the fluids in use. Data can be viewed instantly once it is uploaded, giving users access to make informed decisions on maintenance scheduling, production planning and other operational activities.
For more information, ask your Chem Arrow Europe representative or distributor for more details.